Hello, I am Saso.
I am a freelance photographer currently based in Geneva, Switzerland and with more than 15 years of experience.
An architect by profession and a photographer by heart and trade.
Started as a sports photographer in love with alpine skiing, migrated to a commercial studio/on location work where I am specializing in fine art, advertising and fashion photography (editorials, beauty, composites) and still maintaining the press work.
A full-time member of the International Federation of Journalists and currently working as a stringer for agencies including:
Last ten years I am working as a staff photographer at events and travel destinations (Greece, Spain, Croatia, Serbia) for Collegium Mondial Travel agency with more than 30.000 photos (editorial and commercial) published.
Published interviews and awards:
- Canon Editor’s Choice 2017 contest (CPS professional photographers contest) – finalist in Sports category
- Fine art photography award 2016 – FAPA – nominee in Fine Art category
- Fine art photography award 2016 – FAPA – nominee in Nudes category
- Interview – a 5-page interview in a Slovenian edition of magazine Digital Camera (Digitalna Kamera)
- Canon “Iconic Images” 2015 shortlisted with a photo “The little match girl”
- Tribune de Geneve – a short article about the Instameet in Geneve
- Doma v Ljubljani – Slovenian magazine about people and capital town of Ljubljana featured a short interview and a photo series Urban ballet by Night
- Uncommon dose – Small talk interview in an independent online magazine for people who believe that life has to be exceptional, not boring and secure
- Fine art photography awards – FAPA – honorable mention and nominee in Nudes category for FAPA award 2015
- ELLE magazine – my work featured in an article about Cameroonian designer Sarah Divine – Garba
Always ready for new connections and assignments worldwide so feel free to call at +41.79.293.09.88
Don´t forget to follow me on Instagram (@sasodomijan) for my latest work samples!